JH Bookkeeping Services
Confused by everchanging reporting requirements & thresholds?
Are your accounts in a mess & piling up?
Fed up with the headache of bookkeeping?
Are you spending time chasing paperwork when you should be chasing business?
Do you dread preparing your VAT return?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, then the chances are that is taking up time that you should be spending elsewhere.
Let JH Bookkeeping Services give you back those hours to make your business more profitable, by outsourcing your bookkeeping needs to a local professional company based in Carlisle that prides itself on providing a first-class service by qualified bookkeepers.
At JH Bookkeeping Services we will look after your business paperwork so that you and your accountant will understand exactly where your business stands financially, we can relieve you of the 'pains & headaches' of bookkeeping which will allow you to be able grow your business.
All businesses are required to keep 'books' by law no matter how large or small the business.
All businesses need to keep records of their financial transactions for several reasons.
- Businesses need to know how well they are doing, are they making a profit or loss?
- What money is to owed to them by debtors and owed to them by creditors.
- Does the business know what its turnover is? You need to register for VAT if you cross the current registration threshold in a twelve-month period or you expect to go over in the next 30 days, failure to do so will result in heavy penalties.
- Do your investors, shareholders and bank manager know how their finance stands within the company?
- Businesses from 1st April 2010 are now are required to file their VAT returns online & to be paying VAT electronically.
- Businesses need to keep up to date and accurate records if they fail to keep adequate records they are again liable for heavy penalties.
- Records such as invoices receipts, bank statements, etc are required to be kept for a minimum of 6 years for VAT and 5 years for the latest date of filing your self-assessment.
We are Members of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers and hold the required documentation of a Practicing Licence covering Money Laundering and .
We also offer an hourly rate or a monthly fixed fee which has the benefits of you knowing exactly how much the job will cost no matter how long the job takes.
Check out our software page on systems we use to give you back your time.
Contact us on:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 07760 570547
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
“We use JH Bookkeeping Services & she has taken the pressure off us. We hand everything over & JH Bookkeeping does the rest! We are kept up to date which allows us more family time. Friendly, reliable service, the best thing we have done.
Thanks, JH Bookkeeping Services!”
All Style Ceramics - Tel: 07966 144057